.dev hosts are automatically forwarded to https, you must rename your .dev host to .test or some other suffix in order to see them in your browser.
Articles in this section
- My .dev hosts are not showing up in my browser?
- How do I recover my license key / serial number?
- My MySQL Server will not start?
- Where can I find more help and troubleshooting articles?
- Do I need my /Library/Application Support/appsolute/MAMP PRO/db/mysql directory?
- I want to revert back to MAMP PRO 3.52.
- Why do I need admin rights to install MAMP PRO ?
- How do I verify xip.io is working ?
- Is my MAMP PRO 3 license valid for MAMP PRO 3 Windows?
- My webStart page shows a "Cannot Connect To Server" error when it opens.