No, with MAMP PRO you can use as many hosts and aliases as you like.
Articles in this section
- I want to revert back to MAMP PRO 3.52.
- How do I recover my license key / serial number?
- Do I need my /Library/Application Support/appsolute/MAMP PRO/db/mysql directory?
- Why do I need admin rights to install MAMP PRO ?
- How do I verify xip.io is working ?
- Is my MAMP PRO 3 license valid for MAMP PRO 3 Windows?
- My webStart page shows a "Cannot Connect To Server" error when it opens.
- How do I do a complete uninstall and re-install of MAMP PRO?
- How do I completely uninstall MAMP PRO?
- What is the standard procedure for updating MAMP PRO?