Both applications, MAMP as well as MAMP PRO, are configuration tools for the tools inside the folder MAMP. Though you could run them simultaneously you should not do it. You would run into sporadic problems, even data loss may occur.
Articles in this section
- How do I recover my license key / serial number?
- My MySQL Server will not start?
- Where can I find more help and troubleshooting articles?
- Do I need my /Library/Application Support/appsolute/MAMP PRO/db/mysql directory?
- I want to revert back to MAMP PRO 3.52.
- Why do I need admin rights to install MAMP PRO ?
- How do I verify xip.io is working ?
- Is my MAMP PRO 3 license valid for MAMP PRO 3 Windows?
- My webStart page shows a "Cannot Connect To Server" error when it opens.
- How do I do a complete uninstall and re-install of MAMP PRO?