Both applications, MAMP as well as MAMP PRO, are configuration tools for the tools inside the folder MAMP. Though you could run them simultaneously you should not do it. You would run into sporadic problems, even data loss may occur.
Articles in this section
- I want to revert back to MAMP PRO 3.52.
- How do I recover my license key / serial number?
- Do I need my /Library/Application Support/appsolute/MAMP PRO/db/mysql directory?
- Why do I need admin rights to install MAMP PRO ?
- How do I verify xip.io is working ?
- Is my MAMP PRO 3 license valid for MAMP PRO 3 Windows?
- My webStart page shows a "Cannot Connect To Server" error when it opens.
- How do I do a complete uninstall and re-install of MAMP PRO?
- How do I completely uninstall MAMP PRO?
- What is the standard procedure for updating MAMP PRO?