You can update your PHP through the MAMP PRO UI. Go to Languages > PHP, press the + button next to "Default Version" text box.
Articles in this section
- My .dev hosts are not showing up in my browser?
- How do I recover my license key / serial number?
- My MySQL Server will not start?
- Where can I find more help and troubleshooting articles?
- Do I need my /Library/Application Support/appsolute/MAMP PRO/db/mysql directory?
- I want to revert back to MAMP PRO 3.52.
- Why do I need admin rights to install MAMP PRO ?
- How do I verify xip.io is working ?
- Is my MAMP PRO 3 license valid for MAMP PRO 3 Windows?
- My webStart page shows a "Cannot Connect To Server" error when it opens.