This could be due to several reasons. Please check your Internet connection. If it is not working MAMP PRO will use only show Extras that you have previously installed. An Extra will be missing if the PHP version a host uses does not meet the requirements of an Extra. Do you have enough free disk space available? Some Extras can only be installed once per host. e.g. webEdition.
Articles in this section
- I cannot get my Remote site to work?
- I want to revert back to MAMP PRO 4.5.
- I upgraded to MAMP PRO 5 and I am missing databases.
- How do I recover my license key / serial number?
- My MySQL Server will not start?
- Where can I find more help and troubleshooting articles?
- I did not receive my invoice?
- Where is my MAMP PRO 5 database data located?
- Why do I need admin rights to install MAMP PRO ?
- How do I verify xip.io is working ?