This could be due to several reasons. Please check your Internet connection. If it is not working MAMP PRO will use only show Extras that you have previously installed. An Extra will be missing if the PHP version a host uses does not meet the requirements of an Extra. Do you have enough free disk space available? Some Extras can only be installed once per host. e.g. webEdition.
Articles in this section
- My .dev hosts are not showing up in my browser?
- How do I recover my license key / serial number?
- My MySQL Server will not start?
- Where can I find more help and troubleshooting articles?
- Do I need my /Library/Application Support/appsolute/MAMP PRO/db/mysql directory?
- I want to revert back to MAMP PRO 3.52.
- Why do I need admin rights to install MAMP PRO ?
- How do I verify xip.io is working ?
- Is my MAMP PRO 3 license valid for MAMP PRO 3 Windows?
- My webStart page shows a "Cannot Connect To Server" error when it opens.